Monday, August 31, 2009

This Weeks Happenings!


On Monday I was able to go to a young single adults meeting for our ward. There were only 4 of us that went ( Me, Kaydee, Kira, and Dominic) and then Andrew came a little later, but it was still a lot of fun. We watched this amazing video on missionary work and how we should try to share the gospel with as many people as possible, and to be an example because you never know who is watching. Then we made little sundae's, and me and Dominic ended up getting into a little whip cream fight. It was super fun!

Anyways.. Wednesday i started my second semester at Salt Lake Community College. I am only taking 3 classes this semester but I also have a full time job so i am going to be busy with work, school, and homework. My first class is English 2010, and it will be a lot of work. I love my teacher, she is so peppy and fun, but the work that we have to do is going to be stressful... its ok, I will pull through! :) My second class is Psychology which I start tomorrow, but i am super stoked for! My friend Aubrey is taking Psychology and Color with me so we will have a lot of fun! And my third class, which you probably figured out already, but it is Color. I am going to love that class. It counts for my Interior Design major, which is what I am thinking I want to do!


Saturday I was able to go to LAGOON for the first time since I moved to Utah about 4 years ago. I went with my very good friend Aubrey which made it so much more fun!!. We are so much a like that it can be scary, but we both love it! So, we got up early enough so we could be there right when it opened at 10 am, and since we went that early there was barely any lines. The first roller coaster we went on was the White Roller Coaster and we were able to go on about 3 times because there was no one else there. I decided that is what i will do from here on out because it was awesome!





This is a picture of the amazing White Roller Coaster we went on.... Doesn't it look like so much fun?? ha ha... that's because it IS!





There were so many beutiful fountains throught the amusement park so i decided to take a picture a a few.




This is Me and Aubrey after going on the cliff hanger 3 times and getting soaked! The first time we went on we were on the 1st row and got really wet, and we loved it so much that we decided to go on a second time. The 2nd time we got put on the 2nd row and you dont really get wet so we decided to go a third time and made sure to be in the 1st row again just so we could get more soaked!




These are some flowers i thought were super pretty. !! The purple and white ones were in front of the swings, which was probably one of my favorite rides!!!

WEll, Lagoon was super fun and i hope to go back sometime soon!!!





No comments: