Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FISHING!

Sunday during my lesson in primary, i took my little sunbeams fishing. OK, not real fishing but they still had a lot of fun! My mom had made this cute little fishing pole a while ago and i use it with my sunbeams all the time now... just because they love it oh so much! Anyways, my mom took a stick and some fishing line stuff and put magnets on the end. It is super cute. Then for the fish she just printed them off the Internet ( i think) and laminated them, then added a paper clip to them so you can pick them up with the magnet. The kids LOVE it! Here are a few pictures of them fishing!!!

This is Bridger fishing :) he is so cute, and he always makes my day! He has the cutest smile EVER!




This is Bridger and Paige after they got their fish!!!


This is little Bryson! He is so tiny.. i love it, and he loves to cuddle which is cool! He was so happy when he got his fish!





Ok, so there are just a few pictures of our little fishing adventure in primary. :) enjoy!


No comments: