Monday, August 24, 2009

This Past Weekend!!!

OK, so i just wrote this huge long post about my summer's activities, but i forgot to add what has happened this past week!!! Monday me and my good friend Aubrey hung out at my house until about 12:30. I had a lot of things on my mind and it was nice to have Aubrey just come over and let me vent to her, and its always nice when they understand. As much as i love my family, sometimes i just need to hear things from other people, so thank you so much Aubrey! Tuesday was Sarah Nevarez's 11Th birthday. I was invited to their house for some cake and ice cream. Then me and Aubrey took Sarah to the movies to watch Ice Age 3 ( i thought it was hilarious!) and it was a lot of fun. Then me and Aubrey went over to our friend Cameron's house. We ended staying up until 1:30 or so... shhhh.... i don't think i was supposed to be out that late! That was super fun and i am glad i have such good and amazing friends!!! Thursday i was able to hang out with my friend Corinne!!! She was basically my only friend when i first moved to Utah! I love her to death... anyways... Thursday was our last day to see each other before she left to go back to SUU where she is attending college. After having a ton of fun... like usual... we picked up her friend Preston and went to a park just to play!!! It was fun, but then we also just talked about our lives and what we were planning on doing with them. When i dropped Corinne off we had to say goodbye, but we also wanted a ton of pictures.... Some were serious and pretty... while others were silly and weird pictures!!!

Oh man... i love Corinne so much! She just makes me laugh! I love this picture because we are both laughing!!!
On Friday i was able to go to the corner stone for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple because my mother was singing in the choir. We were really close to President Monson who is the prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints ( which is the church i belong to)! It was an amazing experience and i am so glad i had the opportunity to go! That night my friend Aubrey ( as you can see i spend a lot of time with her!) came over and we started our school shopping!!! We are taking 2 of our 3 classes together this semester so it will be so much fun. Then we rented some movies and took them back to my house! We ended up staying up until 5:30 in the morning watching them! It was crazy! Then Saturday we finished our shopping. Saturday night my friend Stephanie Haven came and took our Family pictures. She did an amazing job! It was nice to see her too!!! :) Oh, and then i got a new bed.!! I have lived with a twin size bed my whole life, and Saturday i had an amazing opportunity and i grabbed it and ran with it!!! My brother in law was selling a queen size bed and it was basically new! I just had to have it! I am super happy.. thanks Deven!!!
Sunday we did not have any church so it was a nice day to sleep in. It was also my mom's birthday... so HAPPY BIRTHDAY mom!!! We went to the temple dedication at 3 which was really good. Then after that my dad gave us our fathers blessings before the school year started. I love my dad!! Thanks :) After that our family friends came over... it was the Fresques Family! We had so much fun with them. !!
This weekend has been a blast! I have had amazing opportunities and i am glad i have such amazing friends!!



No comments: