Friday, March 18, 2011

My top 5

So on my friends blog she wrote about the tradition of The 5. The 5 are five people that, should you have the opportunity to make out with them, you could totally do it and nothing you did would count. They can be celebrities, random people you met on the street, fictional people...it doesn't matter. They can be from any time too.

I think this is a beautiful tradition, and like her I want to share my 5. The most wonderful part of it is...no one can judge your 5!

That being said, here are my 5. Remember, this is a judge-free list...

#5: Ian Somerhalder- I just think he is hot ;D
#4: Ryan Reynolds- He is a little older but I still think he is super cute!!!
#3: Chris Pine- I am a sucker for blue eyes AND he is amazingly attractive.
#2: Paul Wesely- I think he is an awesome actor, and I honestly think he would have been a PERFECT choice for Edward in Twilight. He is also HOT!!
#1: Zac Efron- I have loved him ever since High school musical and I swear he gets hotter every day. He is so Attractive!!!!!! ;D

My Alternates would be: Taylor Lautner, Josh Duhamel and David Archuletta.

1 comment:

Jess said...

LOVE it! I'm so glad you posted that :) We need to hang out more...I miss you...