Thursday, February 24, 2011

Utah State University

EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my last post I stated that I wanted to go to school full time, and I am happy to announce that I will be attending Utah State University in Logan Utah this fall. I am so excited and can't wait to go! I talked to them and got my application deferred for this fall. I am so so so excited. Right now I am working on financing and housing but soon I will be picking my classes and getting everything ready to go. On March 1st my sister Emily and I are taking a trip up there to look at housing and talk to our financial adviser. It is crazy thinking that I will be moving out soon! I am actually thinking that I will move up in the summer and get a head start on looking for jobs. I can't wait to open a new chapter in my life.... cheesy, but true :)

1 comment:

andrea said...

good job girl! :)