Monday, November 29, 2010

Movie Weekend :D

This weekend was actually a lot of fun! I guess I got to watch more movies than I thought :D

Thursday the 25th was obviously Thanksgiving and in my other post I stated that I went to play football in the snow. Then helped cook all the food and then my family sat down and ate all our delicious food. Then when we were cleaning up my dad decided it would be good for me to learn how to get all the meat off the chicken... it was so gross!!

Friday I had to actually work(which stunk) but after work I got to hang out with some friends from my ward. We ended up watching The Holiday while making treats, but the real reason we hung out was to watch ELF (which we did after the holiday). Both are fantastic movies.Saturday was kind of a relaxing day. I got to sleep in and watch some movies. I rented The Killers and then that night I went and saw Tangled with my mom and my sisters. I totally recommend Tangled... it was so funny and cute, I LOVED it!
Sunday I went to my family's ward because Me; my mom; and my sisters Emily, Abby and Ashley all sang How Gentle God's Commands as the intermediate hymn in sacrament. After we sang I went to my singles ward which is always amazing. After church though I hung around because I had a meeting at the Institute at 5 so there was basically no reason to go ALL the way home and then come ALL the way back for a meeting. After my meeting I came home and ate real fast before going to our woman's choir for my family's ward. After that I got to come home and enjoy one of my favorite TV shows: The Amazing Race!

2 comments:

Corey Wilkey said...

well arent you just popping out the posts today! haha i love it.

i wanna see tangled so bad! it looks so cute! and it's disney's 50th animated film!

and i am applying to be on amazing race next season with my roommate! we would keep everyone rolling on the floor laughing!

Audrey Fraley said...

Haha :D Tangled was SO good! You should definitely go and see it! I watch The amazing race ALL the time! It is one of my favorite shows. If you make it on then I will totally cheer for you! That is awesome. If I was old enough I would apply too, but im not :(