Monday, November 29, 2010

Catching up... I know a lot of it is RANDOM but oh well :D

So I am trying to catch up on EVERYTHING that has happened. I know i am missing a lot, but oh well. I will try to do better at blogging more frequently so I don't always have to "catch up" but we will see how that goes.

*For Thanksgiving we decided to play football....IN THE SNOW. It was fun but i was FREEZING!
*On November the 18th I was in charge of our harry potter PRE-Movie party. We decorated Brother Murri's house with a Harry Potter theme. We had a potions table and fake trees (one with the car in it) and other decorations around the house. It was so much fun. I will have to track down some pictures and post them! Then we went and saw Harry Potter 7 part one at midnight all together. It was so much fuN!

*Last week there was a "blizzard" and this is the view from my house:
*A little bit ago a bunch of my friends from my ward decided to go see a movie. We went and saw inception (which i had already seen)... But it was still GREAT!

*One day we decided to put the headband i used for my lady bug costume and put it on my niece Bella. She cried at first but then she calmed down a little bit. SHE IS SO STINKING CUTE!!!!
*SO during Halloween I was in charge of our regional Halloween dance and we did all the food. So the night before we made TONS, and I mean TONS of popcorn. We did white chocolate and caramel popcorn. Here is what we made :D

2 comments:

Corey Wilkey said...

you look gorgeous in that photo! and ashley looks so happy! i miss you guys!


oh, and i hate snow! so glad i am not living in salt lake.

Unknown said...

That is A LOT of caramel corn. I don't make it because I would eat it all!