Monday, September 27, 2010

Likes/Dislikes


So I haven't written in a while so I decided to make a post today. As I was trying to think of things to write about, I decided to make a Like/Dislike post. Coming up with my list for this was A LOT harder than I thought it would be. Here is what I came up with:
Likes:
*My Family
*The color PINK
*Dr. Pepper
*Beef Jerky/ Flaming Hot Cheetos/ Salt and Vinegar Chips (they are all tied)
*Melissa Dickson :) She is my bestest friend!
*Vacations
*Kids (Especially my adorable niece Isabelle (aka Bella))
*All my Friends
*Puzzles
*Coloring
*Yogurt Land :) YUMMY!
*Random Adventures
* Cute boys (especially if they can play the guitar :D ha ha)
*Parties
*Church
** I could go on and on, but I am sure you are already getting bored!
Dislikes:
*Snakes, Spiders, or Sharks (my 3 S's)
*Talking in public
*Rude People
*Cottage Cheese
*Homework
So, those are a few things about me :) Obviously I could think of more likes then dislikes. I guess I am just a happy/ content woman. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Corey Wilkey said...

My Dear Audrey-
I love you. And Miss you.
Thanks for likes. I like those things too. Especially the one after Random Adventures and before Parties. ;)

Is that weird? Maybe to some people...haha!

Anyway, the point is that I am glad that your likes list is larger than your dislikes. Keep it that way! P.S. the verification word for me to comment this time was flocalme! How fun!