Monday, July 26, 2010

Inception/ Despicable Me

This Past week I was able to go see 2 movies.
On Wednesday I took my little brother
Jonathan
to see Dispicable Me in 3D.
The movie was basically amazing.
I loved it and I am pretty sure my brother liked it too.
It was his first movie to see in 3D so that was pretty cool.
It is super cute!

On Saturday I was able to see Inception with my Dad, Mom, brother Aaron, and Jonathan.
It is so so so good!
The beginning is confusing but it all works itself out in the end.
I am glad I was sitting by my brother Aaron, because he had already seen it so he was explaining things to me as the movie was going.
THANK YOU AARON :)!!!!


I would recommend BOTH of these fantastic movies to ANYONE!!!!!

2 comments:

Corey Wilkey said...

OMG I loved Inception! Despicable me was good too, but Inception was incredible! I miss you! Hope you are well!

Audrey Fraley said...

COREY!!!!!!!! How are you?!!!? I just happened to check my blog today and saw that you commented... wow its been a LONG time! How is school?