Tuesday, April 27, 2010


This Sunday I went to our stakes singles ward. They have been planning to make one and but they were able to start it this week. We combined 2 stakes to make the singles ward so hopefully there will be quite a bit of people who attend. When they first told me about the singles ward, I was not excited at all. I am currently in Primary in my home ward and I LOVE it, so I didn't really want to leave, but after the first week I am kind of excited. I will be able to make new friends and be around people my own age which will be a nice change. Sunday there weren't that many people there but hopefully everyone will bring friends so we will have more people come. I am super excited now for this new experience. I will miss my cute little sunbeams a lot though :( they always brightened my day!

No comments: