Friday, April 30, 2010

I LOVE my FRIENDS

So basically I have the BEST FRIENDS in the whole world! They always give amazing advice, and are always there for me. I Love them so much. Lately I have been able to hang out with a lot of them, and it has been so much fun! Every single one of them makes my day better!

*** So one of my BEST friends is Daniel. We met while working at Cinemark together and we became really good friends. He always brings the best out in me, and I can totally be myself aroung him. This past Sunday we went on a fun walk around my neighborhood. Past our neighborhood is a railroad and we went walking up there which was cool!




*** About a month ago me and a few friends went to Studio 600. This is a "dry" club which means no alcohol or anything like that, and it is for 18 up which is nice because I am only 19. They have dancing and karaoke so it is so much fun! Here are some pics of that night:




This is a picture of us on the dance floor... whoot whoot!



This is Tanya, Keijah and their friend!



This is me and Sara doing Karaoke :) I am pretty sure we are singing a Shania Twain song!


***So a bunch of my friends are off at college and I don't get to hang out with them a whole lot, so I only see them when they come back to West Jordan. So here are some of my friends who are off at college:




This is a picture of Me and Brindy :) She is currently going to Snow College but she is so much fun. We can always be goofy around eachother.




This is me, Melissa, and Aubrey. This was actually in December 2009 when we all went to the David Archuleta Christmas concert. It was a lot of fun! Melissa is so sweet and is always willing to listen and give advice when I need it ( and she goes to the U)! Aubrey is so nice and she is so much like me it is crazy! I love them both so much :)


This is Me and Corinne ( who is currently going to SUU). We have been friends ever since our sophomore year in High School, and we met in choir. She is so funny and can always make me laugh! I was so happy I was able to go to California with her on Spring Break. It was so much fun!


****Last night was a work party. Davinci Virtual has been in business for 4 years now, so we had a birthday party at Tres Hombres. It was so much fun and a ton of my friends and coworkers went. Davinci hired a mariachi band which was awesome because I have never heard one before... but it was great! They were so talented. Here are some pictures of our party:





This is Shonna, Emily and Me.




So this is a picture of Me, Sara, and Emily :) I love them both so much... they are amazing friends, and I am so glad I get to see them so much at work!



This is Tanya and Keijah with the band.... thumbs up!



This is a picture of the mariachi band. I think there is supposed to be more than 3 but we stuck with a small band, and they were still really good! What a great experience.!





This is a picture of my lovely friends at work. Emily, Keijah, Sara, and Raquel are all on one team. They are basically AMAZING!


So basically I just wanted to thank all my friends for being so amazing!!! I love you all!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Haha! Audrey, this is so cute! You are totally awesome, and I love hanging out!

Audrey Fraley said...

Aw thanks Emily :) YOur amazing! THanks for being such a great friend!!!