Monday, February 8, 2010

SUPER BOWL Weekend



This weekend was the Superbowl XLIV. The two teams going into it were the Indianapolis Colts, and the New Orleans Saints. Since I am from Indiana, I was cheering for the Colts! If you did not watch the game, the colts lost, but that is ok! They can win it next year.! :) So Saturday I was fun . . . after watching a movie with my aunt Janae and my mom, me and Janae had a little photo shoot which was so much fun! She is so stinking cute and nice! We were also getting ready for the big game the next day! I was so excited! Sunday was the game . . . obviously . . . and my family had a big party. We had so much food and drinks it was ridiculous. We ate tons before the game, and then snacked through the whole thing. My whole family was decked out in Blue and White, and all of our awesome jerseys we had! It was a BLAST! Here are some pictures of this weekend.!



This picture is of my mom, Ashley, Emily, Aaron and Aaron's friend Kennan. We were all watching the game, and at this point . . . the COLTS were still winning!.


This is a picture of me and my sister Emily before the game! We were so super stoked for the game.! I think this was the most excited I have been for football in a long, long time.


This is a picture of my wonderful dad, and baby Bella. Bella is my little neice, and she is now about 7 weeks old! This was her very first super bowl party!

This is a picture of Bella. She is actually looking at the T.V. so i like to say that she is actually watching the game . . . but honestly. . . she is probably just staring at the T.V. or something.


This is a picture of me and my Aunt Janae during out little photo shoot! It was so much fun!


This is me during our photo shoot. . . . :) YAY for pictures!


Anyways . . . this weekend was super fun! Especially with our super bowl party, and the game!


No comments: