Monday, February 22, 2010

From blonde to brown . . . hmmm

Hello! This past week has been pretty interesting. My older sister Ashley has been trying to talk me into coloring my hair brown for a few years now, and just this past week I decided to listen to her.! On Thursday Feb. 18th I was talking to her, and she brought up coloring my hair. I was ready for a change, and so I kind of went along with it. I had to think about it a lot though, and after talking with some good friends, I decided to give in, and just color my hair brown! SO Saturday I went to the store, bought the dye, and colored my hair. I was so nervous to actually blow dry my hair to see how the color would turn out. I like it! My parents think I should go darker but I decided on a nice medium brown. Its kind of hard to tell in this picture, but How do you like it?!

No comments: