Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NEW MOON

This past weekend I was able to go to my first midnight movie . . . NEW MOON! I was so excited!!! A group of people from my work decided to get a bunch of tickets so we could all go together. It was so much fun! The movie Twilight was great, but New Moon was amazing. It was everything I imagined and more. Here are some pictures of my night!


Here is a picture of all of us before we went to the movie. We decided to stop at I Hop and get a bite to eat.


This is a picture of the gang before we went into the movie theater.


I LOVE edward!!!! We were on our way into the theater when i just happened to look over and see this stand with Edward, Jacob, and Bella. I was so giddy and happy that I saw it, I asked someone to take a picture!!!!


This is a picture of Me, Sara, and Abby!!




This is us just a few moments before the movie began! Can't you see our excitement??

So those are basically the pictures of my first midnight movie!!



P.S. Tonight is the David Archuletta Christmas Concert! I am so excited, and i will post some pictures in a few days!

No comments: