Friday, November 6, 2009

Catching up on Life~!

OK so its been a long time since I have posted anything, and a lot has happened so maybe is should catch you up on things.
My Birthday was on September 15Th and my mom and Ashley took me to the Cheese cake Factory which was a lot of fun . . . I love that place! My coworkers also decorated my desk which was nice. !!! Later that month was the state fair and i went with my grandma!!! I love her so much :) We didn't buy anything but it was nice to look around and just take in the scenery. Here are some pictures from that :



The one and only . . . CHEESE CAKE FACTORY!



This is my desk from a distant :)

Lately my friend Melissa Dickson and I have been trying to go to as many young single adult activities as we can. One in particular was bowling up at the University of Utah. Not a lot of people went, but hey . . . it was free bowling!! On our way there we passed some pretty bushes . . . and found this rabbit, and it didn't run away. It was super cool! After we found this water fountain thing, and i thought it was cool so we took some pics in front of it. You cant really see it, but i promise that it is there. So here is one of us in front of that fountain, and of the rabbit:

This is me and Melissa


This is the cute little rabbit


A few weeks ago, on witches night out, i helped my friend Aubrey at Gardner's Village because that is where she works. It was a lot of fun and we got face painted and everything. It was super fun. The paint stuff on our face was actually this stuff called eye candy and it is amazing. It is this powder that they dip in water and it turns into this paint solution. Then when you are ready to take it off you can seriously just wipe it off with a washcloth . . . and you don't have to scrub!! It was the coolest thing i have ever seen!




Ok so this is what they did.... you cant really tell, but it was really neat!




Ok so my sister Emily is super cute. She went to Homecoming a few weeks ago too, and she looked so cute! Her date was so polite and nice, my dad was really impressed. Anyways, here are a few pictures that i took when he picked her up!!!!!!!



Well, that was fun! I will post some more a littl bit later!





No comments: